Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions below. If there is anything you need to clarify, please ask. Before we Confirm your booking, we will need you to fill in our Terms & Conditions Declaration Form on this page: T&C Declaration Form
Clients are responsible for ensuring they have the correct visas for all countries. With so many clients having varied cultural backgrounds, not all clients are travelling on Australian passports. Please check with the relevant consulate if you require a visa for the passport you are travelling on for all countries that you will be visiting on your holiday, including all stopovers. Please see our ‘Before You Go’ Info page for more information about how to check your visa requirements.
Click through to the Australian Government’s website to register your trip and get updates on the areas you’ll be visiting: https://smartraveller.gov.au/
Flights / Ferries / Trains / Other travel arrangements
PLEASE DO NOT PAY FOR ANY FLIGHTS OR OTHER ARRANGEMENTS UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED A “BOOKING CONFIRMATION” EMAIL FROM US. No booking is fully Confirmed until we have received your deposit or full payment in our bank account and we have re-confirmed with the vendor and then sent you a “Booking Confirmation” email noting your payment and telling you that your booking is now “Fully Confirmed”. Until then, all arrangements are offers and quotations only. We take no responsibility for charges incurred by clients for any other arrangements they make on their own behalf around products offered for sale on this website if they book those products before we have sent you a “Booking Confirmation” email. Until then we have no obligation to continue with the offer and the offer may be withdrawn at any time and your deposit refunded.
Availability on our website is an indication only. All products must be double-checked to ensure that the cruise or tour hasn’t been closed off overnight and with the time difference there is always a slight delay. Please do not book arrangements around something that looks like it’s available until, as above, we have fully Confirmed your booking once the deposit or full payment has been received.
Please ensure you arrange travel insurance before you pay your deposit. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable, as they cover both ours and the vendors basic service fees for the time spent working on the bookings.
Dynamic Pricing – $AUD prices are for products priced in foreign currency (EUR or USD) by the Supplier
Please note that we use dynamic pricing based on current exchange rates. This means that the AUD price can change at any time before your final payment is due. Please contact us for the current amount owing before you make your final payment. Please keep in mind that until full and final payment is received then the final balance will change if the exchange rates fluctuate between when you pay a deposit and when the final payment is due. Price changes do happen. Exchange rates can change quite significantly, very fast. Please note that this is important for you to be aware of, as we can only notify you after the fact when the AUD price has increased. Only once full payment is received is the AUD price finalised.
We can offer a deposit system where you may pay a deposit now and then we calculate the final price based on the exchange rate the day the final payment will be made, or you may pay in full now and the price will be as quoted. Please let us know what you wish to do. We cannot notify you every time the exchange rate changes, so you must be prepared to keep an eye on it yourself. If you choose to take the deposit option, you can pay in full at any time between now and the final payment date (60-65 days prior) if the exchange rate moves significantly in your favour. Just email us for the current final balance amount at any time. Early payment in full to lock in the AUD price does not incur any extra cancellation fees other than those specified on your individual booking.
If you would prefer, you can opt to pay us in the supplier’s currency by bank transfer. You can do this easily via wise.com.
Payment Methods Accepted
Credit cards securely online (fees apply), bank transfer / direct cash deposit / EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer). Ask us for the secure payment link, or see your emails in the ‘How to pay’ section.
Orders (Booking Requests or Provisional Bookings)
Promotion of a travel offer on our website does not constitute a legally binding offer, but rather, is an invitation to travel. We reserve the right to accept or reject your order (booking request) for any reason after that order has been made, including but not limited to the unavailability of any product or service, an error in the price or description, or an error in your order. If we cancel your order before sending you a Booking Confirmation, we will provide a full refund of any payment received. Once placed, you cannot cancel your order without losing your deposit.
Non-refundable Deposits (10-30% minimum per person for all multi-day cruises, multi-day tours, and cruise/tour combos; and up to 50-100% for other products, especially charters)
You will be required to pay a deposit or deposits when booking. Your consultant will advise you of how much that will be. All deposits are non-refundable for changes of mind or cancellations by you for any reason. Final payment is required no later than 65 days prior to departure unless otherwise stated. Some products and services must be paid in full at the time of booking. Your Provisional Booking email will have details of all payments required to be made. Please read it carefully.
In order to secure a booking, a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit must be received by us in our bank account within the terms (usually 5 days, some are less for products nearly full or last minute offers) on your Provisional Booking offer. The security deposit minimum is 10-30% per adult for regular bookings, the exact amount for your holiday will be on your Provisional Booking email. If your booking is less than $1500 per person, or for a mini-cruise <7nts, or includes an early booking special offer where full payment is required by a specified date to gain the discount; in the event of a cancellation by you, the entire booking is non-refundable. If you choose to pay a regular booking in full immediately, in the event of a cancellation by you prior to 65 days before the start date, you will still be charged a Cancellation Fee of minimum 10-30% per person for a cruise, tour, or cruise/tour combo, or up to 50-100% of your booking for yacht charter, gulet charter, bespoke tours, chauffeur driven tours or anything else where you were required to pay a larger deposit and you agreed to those terms by paying the deposit.
Non-transferable means you cannot transfer your booking to the following year. The only time bookings can be transferred to the next calendar year is if the booking is postponed due to legal impediments to travel due to border closures in the country of travel, or country of residence. Any bookings cancelled by the client for any reason other than border closures are subject to regular cancellation conditions as below. Non-transferable also means that there is no guarantee you will be allowed to change the names on the booking. Each name change is upon request only and not guaranteed to be available, as it can depend on the vendor’s terms.
Some products, such as our Small Group Tours and Yacht Charter, Gulet Charter, Bespoke/Custom Tours and Chauffeur-driven Tours require deposits of up to 50-100% up front. You will be advised of this requirement at the time your provisional booking is made. This deposit is also non-refundable. Failure to pay the deposit by the due date will lead to automatic cancellation of your order / booking request.
Please ensure you arrange travel insurance before you pay your deposit. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Final Balance Payments (Due 65 days prior to Departure)
The balance of the full itinerary current price must be received by us not less than 65 days prior to your departure from Australia. Final balance for certain products is required at least 100 days before departure, or even earlier. You will be advised of the final payment date at the time your booking is made, it will be listed on your Provisional Booking. Late payment may lead to cancellation and/or late documentation. If your booking is not paid in full 60 days prior to your departure, your booking will be automatically cancelled. No documentation or travel Vouchers will be issued until payment is received in full in our bank account.
Any early booking discounts for payments made in full by certain dates offered by cruise and tour operators are offered by the cruise or tour operator with certain conditions attached. We must make these cash payments to the vendor by the final payment date on the offer and the money is then out of our hands, sometimes up to almost a year in advance. If the client wishes to take up the early payment discount (which is offered only on certain products and only at certain times of the year and cannot be extended), the risk is on the client and the client must ensure that they have the proper travel insurance to cover them, as we are not the end supplier and we will no longer have your funds in our trust account. Once your funds are out of our hands then if you have to cancel then often high cancellation fees will apply (up to 100% for special offers with discounts). We have no control over the end supplier’s financial solvency or accounting procedures. We do our best to work with reputable businesses and most of our vendors have been going strong for up to 20 years, but unforeseen circumstances can happen to anyone. Please ensure you get the correct travel insurance that covers you for both the deposit and the full payment for all eventualities. Thank you.
Cancellation Charges if cancelled by you (the client) are minimum 10-30% per person for multi-day cruises, multi-day tours and cruise/tour combos; and up to 100% per booking depending on the date of cancellation and product type.
1. Bookings cancelled by the client at any time after Booking Confirmation and up to up to 65 days prior to departure are subject to the forfeit of the full Security Deposit as above (minimum 10-30% per person or more if a special deposit was required, see below), or of the full payment if the booking is under $1500 per person or had a special condition attached such as an early booking discount. Client cancellation will incur a Discover Croatia service fee in addition to the supplier cancellation fees for all bookings where we have amended your booking prior to your cancellation. Our service fee charges are minimum $250 per person and up to $5000 per person depending on the amount of time spent on your booking.
2. All offers with ‘early booking’ discounts that required early payment in full are fully 100% non-refundable from time of booking.
3. Bookings cancelled by the client at anytime after final payment is made and/or after 65 days prior to departure, will incur a Discover Croatia service fee in addition to the supplier cancellation fees. Our service fee charges are minimum $250 per person and up to $5000 per person depending on the amount of time spent on your booking. Our service fee is in addition to the forfeiture of the security deposit and any extra charges made by the tour operator, cruise line or other principal. This can amount to up to 100% of total arrangement costs, particularly when cancelling cruises, guaranteed departure land tours and other arrangements within 65 days of departure. You should check what additional cancellation fees apply before paying your deposit and Confirming your booking.
Cancellation Charges if cancelled by you (the client) for private yacht charters, gulet charters, private custom-built tours (and certain other products where the initial deposit is higher than our regular deposit) are minimum 50% and up to 100% per booking, depending on the date of cancellation and product type.
1. Bookings cancelled by the client at any time after Booking Confirmation are subject to the forfeit of the full security deposit as above, including any additional deposits required at the time of booking by suppliers (up to 100% of the total cost for bespoke holidays, gulet charters, yacht charters, or private tours), in addition to our service fees.
We highly recommend that you obtain Travel Insurance from the day you pay your deposit to cover yourself in the event that you need to cancel. Good travel insurance always covers for any airline or tour operator default as well as for medical coverage, car hire excess, loss of belongings and transport delay. Some things are beyond our control and we are not the end supplier, we are an intermediary only.
Your trip is a significant investment, and we recommend the purchase of travel insurance. If you choose to decline this valuable protection, you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements. By agreeing to our T&C you declare that you are aware that Discover Croatia is not liable or responsible for any expenses incurred as a result of trip cancellation or interruption, emergency medical and transportation, loss of baggage and personal effects, flight and travel accident, rental car physical damage or any other financial or personal loss or injury.
Cancellation Charges if cancelled by the vendor.
1. Bookings cancelled by the vendor (end supplier) incur our service fee charges in addition to any supplier cancellation charges that we are legally committed to expend. These service fee charges are minimum $250 per person and up to $600 per person depending on the amount of time spent on your booking, plus any supplier cancellation fees. Supplier cancellation fees can be up to 100% of your booking, depending on the type of booking and the original terms (eg special offers, private charters etc). Any cash refunds we receive from the vendor are subject to any loss in exchange rate conversion upon return of the funds to us. Discover Croatia is not liable for any exchange rate difference.
1. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable from the moment we Confirm your booking on your behalf. Full payments for any early booking special offers are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. No refund is available for client cancellations after travel has commenced or in respect of any tours, accommodation, meals or any other services not utilised.
3. Any valid refund payable will be made nett of any applicable fees and charges, including but not limited to merchant transaction fees and cancellation charges (as above) levied by either Discover Croatia Holidays or third parties. Discover Croatia’s cancellation charges include the costs of our services to you, which include the time and expenses we have incurred working on your booking, regardless of the reason for cancellation.
4. Some refunds can take up to 90 days to receive from the supplier. Any refunds will be nett of any merchant fees and exchange rate losses as well as Discover Croatia’s service charges and any supplier cancellation fees (which can be up to 100%).
(1) No Discover Croatia service fee applies for the first amendment to fix spelling of a name before Vouchers are issued, dependent upon supplier policy. Please check with us first.
(2) Second and subsequent alterations / amendments (excluding additions), will incur a Discover Croatia service fee per booking and per date, product, sector or segment change, in addition to any supplier change fees, or extra product / supplier costs. Usually date change fees are minimum $75-100 per person each change (not including any increase in the booking cost itself), provided the booking departure date is more than 65 days away at the time of change.
(2) A Discover Croatia service fee applies for any additions to your booking, such as adding more people or additional products to your booking. Usually these fees are minimum $100 per person or product, but can be more, depending on the scope of the work. This fee will be advised to you at the time of request.
(3) After Vouchers are issued a Discover Croatia service fee of $50 will be charged per change per booking for any name spelling changes or minor alterations (excluding flight/train/bus time changes for transfers).
Product descriptions are based on current information provided by end suppliers. Any facilities or services shown as included are subject to change at any time and we have no control over this. The standard of accommodation and other services are based on various factors which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class, however, we do not guarantee the standard, class, or fitness for purpose of that accommodation or service. Hotel ratings are those suggested by relevant local authorities or our representative and may vary from Tourist Office ratings. Any discrepancy in product descriptions from the marketing material provided to us by the end supplier cannot be used as a claim against us, we are an intermediary only. We do not produce the marketing material.
Discover Croatia does not guarantee the performance of the services offered by the Principals and we will not be liable in the event that you suffer loss, injury or disappointment by reason of any acts or failings of any Principal. In such case your remedy will lie against the Principal.
You should be aware that the brochures (including e-brochures) which we supply to you are the brochures of the Principals and that the statements and representations contained in such brochures are not ours but are made by the Principals. We accept no liability for any inaccuracies or misrepresentations contained in such brochures.
Prices (all displayed in Australian Dollars $AUD unless noted otherwise)
All prices and availability are subject to change without notice. “From” prices quoted are the lowest available as per industry standard, usually adult twin-share, per person for tours and cruises, or per room per night, based on twin-share for accommodation. Discover Croatia’s prices are exclusive of any meals unless specified and are available for the specified travel dates only. “From” prices quoted do not include credit card processing charges as these vary depending on the payment method chosen. All prices are displayed in $AUD. Prices are inclusive of taxes and charges that apply as at the date of publishing, but they do not include any fees that may be imposed directly by third parties. If we have to change any part of your booking for reasons beyond our control, e.g., if a hotelier overbooks hotel accommodation, we will notify you as soon as practicable.
Single supplements apply to most products for solo travellers, though we do endeavour to keep those as low as possible. We don’t think you should be penalised just because you’re travelling on your own, so we do the best we can to keep your costs reasonable.
Accommodation, Charter and Cruise Ship Information
Whilst Discover Croatia Holidays makes every effort to ensure accuracy in product information and descriptions, we are reliant on the end suppliers giving us accurate data. Since accommodation and ships are constantly changing, upgrading, or repairing facilities and services, we cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions herein or for any disruption caused by renovations or damage. If any feature is of critical importance to your holiday, it is the passenger’s responsibility to ask Discover Croatia Holidays to check whether such features will be available at the time of your occupancy before you pay a deposit or final payment for your holiday.
Changes of Hotels on land tours
If for any reason the accommodation nominated herein is/are unavailable, an alternative will be sought/offered by the tour company. If you are not happy with the alternative, the claim is between you and the tour operator (end supplier). Please ensure your travel insurance will cover emergency arrangements for all eventualities.
Occasionally, an error may occur and products or services may be either incorrectly priced or described in which case we will not be obliged to supply the product or service at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all. We reserve the right to correct any errors from time to time. We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.
All orders (booking requests) placed by you and purchases from us (whether in-store, by telephone, via our website or by such other means as we may permit) are on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by us: (i) acceptance by us means us delivering the Vouchers (whether printed or electronic) for products and services to you; at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between you and us.
The processing of your payment and acknowledgment of your order (including sending you an email confirming your order is being processed, any Quotes, Provisional Booking or Booking Confirmation emails included) does not constitute legal acceptance of your order.
In the unlikely event you might experience a problem whilst you are travelling, you should immediately contact the company responsible for the provision of that service (transfer/hotel/tour/cruise company etc.) whose phone number will be printed on your voucher. If you are not satisfied with their response and should you wish to make a claim, your claim should be made in writing to us no later than 5 days after the event. Discover Croatia Holidays cannot be held responsible for any action or non-provision of product by any vendor/end supplier/tour operator. We are an intermediary only, we are not the end supplier, and we cannot be held liable for any non-provision of services by another party or any erroneous descriptions given by the end supplier of services or accommodation (including ships) offered. We will do our best to act as an intermediary on your behalf in the event of a claim against the end supplier.
Please take photos or videos (preferred) of the rooms, cabins, guides/crew or ship and send them to us if you have any issues with your holiday. Without this visual evidence, there is little we can do to support you with any claims that are only made in writing.
All ship descriptions on our website are sent to us by the end suppliers and we are not liable for any discrepancy in the listed features or services as we are not the producers of the marketing materials (we don’t take the photos, we don’t produce the feature lists, nor do we produce any brochures or have any control or liability for discrepancies on vendor websites). We act as an intermediary only, we are not the end supplier and do not have access to visit every cabin on every ship and check every single feature before every departure. Thank you for understanding.
Further details on private charter are here: Before Your Private Charter
Discover Croatia Holidays does not authorise the employees of any end supplier to promise refunds to clients. We are not liable for any decisions made by companies other than our own.
Discover Croatia Holidays and associated representatives overseas will not accept responsibility nor approve requests to pay for additional charges for extra services requested by clients and not included in the basic prices stated on this website. It is your responsibility to settle these charges, if any, before departure including parking fines or parking fees incurred when a rental vehicle is used, or any additional meals, drinks or extra services requested.
Prices and Itinerary Changes
(1) Prices are based on fluctuating currency exchange rates and are therefore an indication only. They are quoted in Australian dollars and are GST free unless otherwise indicated.
(2) Details of particular hotels and holidays described on this website may have changed since its release.
(3) Special offers can be withdrawn at any time.
(4) Changes in exchange rates and other changes may also affect the final price of particular holidays. You should check with us whether such changes have occurred in the price or itinerary BEFORE YOU BOOK and WHEN YOUR BALANCE IS DUE. Every endeavour will be made to advise you of any changes after you book, but we can only notify you after the fact.
(5) The prices quoted by Discover Croatia Holidays are subject to change without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as fluctuation in exchange rates and/or increases in land and airfare costs, airport charges or government taxes. No surcharges in respect of cost or currency deterioration will be made once full payment for your arrangements has been received in our bank account. This guarantee does not apply to any taxes, charges or levies imposed by any government or their agencies or to errors or omissions. In exchange for these guarantees no refund will be made if costs are reduced. The entire range of products featured is offered at the selling prices shown on each page but prices printed do not imply that similar product may or may not be available at a lower price if obtained direct. However, payments sent overseas by travellers are excluded from the protection provided by Australian Government Consumer Protection bodies. Itineraries are subject to alteration if airline schedules are amended, a tour is cancelled by the operator for any reason, or other conditions require it. If, in the unlikely event that an operator cancels your booking because of insufficient numbers booked or because of events outside our control we will, if we are able to, offer you an alternative tour or arrangements of a similar standard.
Travel Insurance is STRONGLY recommended to cover you against loss of deposit or final monies paid because of unavoidable cancellation due to illness or other causes, personal baggage loss, medical expenses, ‘force majeure’, terrorists, strikes, storm damage to your vessel or accommodation and other complications. Cancellation charges are as above. We cannot force you to buy travel insurance. But we remind you here again that any payment to us constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions listed here, and that you are solely responsible for procuring your own travel insurance. We will not be liable if you claim later on that you did not read the terms and conditions before you made payment.
We strongly recommend that you obtain Travel Insurance to cover yourself in the event of a cancellation or a problem whilst on holiday. Good travel insurance always covers for any airline or tour/cruise operator or end supplier default or error, severe weather complications / force majeure, as well as for medical coverage, car hire excess, loss of belongings and transport delays such as flight / train/ bus cancellations or late departures. Some things are beyond everyone’s control and we are not the end supplier. Click here for some extra info on travel insurance.
OTSW Pty Ltd trading as Discover Croatia Holidays (A.B.N. 16 126 189 375) itself or through entities that are related or affiliated to it (all of whom are included in the expressions “Discover Croatia Holidays”, “Discover Croatia” or “DCH” on our website) provide the service of re-selling holidays/tours and ancillary services such as bookings, arrangements and ticketing. Discover Croatia Holidays does not itself provide the transport, accommodation, meals or other facilities described on this website (collectively the “services”) that may be received by any person taking advantage thereof, all of which are provided by air carriers, land carriers, cruise operators, hoteliers or other service providers as principal (collectively known as the “end supplier” or “principal”).
Discover Croatia Holidays agrees to make the reservations (bookings) with the end suppliers (principals) on your behalf offering the described services subject to the terms and conditions set out on this website. All coupons, exchange orders, tickets or vouchers issued by Discover Croatia Holidays (collectively, “Vouchers”) are issued subject to all tariffs, terms and conditions contained in the contracts in use by the principals when used and constitute the sole contract between the principal (end supplier) and any person taking advantage of the services (you, the customer). Your acceptance of such contracts by payment of deposit or full payment constitutes acceptance of all these terms and conditions. This means that the contract is between you (the customer), and the end supplier (eg, the cruise or tour operator).
Discover Croatia Holidays is responsible only for the agency services it provides on behalf of the end suppliers and it accepts no responsibility for any loss or injury to persons or property caused by any act or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, on the part of any principal (end supplier) providing any services to any person taking advantage thereof, including but not limited to any loss or damage in respect of luggage or other property or inconvenience in respect of the handling thereof nor for any dissatisfaction with the properties or services provided by the principals. We may receive fees, commissions, gifts or financial incentives from third parties under this contract. If your contract does not go ahead, we reserve the right to charge service fees for our time and expenses.
We act as an intermediary for, and sell various travel related products as intermediary on behalf of, numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, coach, yachts, rail and cruise line operators, as well as all of our other wholesalers. Any services we provide to you are collateral to that agency relationship. Our obligation to you is to (and you expressly authorise us to) make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. We are not ourselves a provider of travel services and have no control over, or liability for, the services provided by third parties or their marketing materials, descriptions and offers. All bookings are made on your behalf subject to the terms and conditions, including conditions of carriage and limitations of liability, imposed by these service providers. We can provide you with copies of the relevant service provider terms and conditions on request. Your legal rights in connection with the provision of travel services are against the specific provider and are not against us. Specifically, if for any reason any travel service provider is unable to provide the services for which you have contracted, your rights are against that provider and not against us.
Discover Croatia Holidays is not liable in contract or tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond the control of Discover Croatia Holidays or are not preventable including, without limitation, the acts or omissions of any person taking advantage of the services, dangerous incidents in the air or sea, delays, change of or alteration in any aircraft, itinerary, schedule or other travel service, illness, injury, strikes, war whether declared or not, failure of equipment, civil disturbance, medical or customs regulations, quarantines, diseases, pandemics, floods, severe weather, acts of God, acts of government or other authority de jure or de facto or other disturbance of any nature, thefts, pilferage, improper or insufficient passport, visa or other documentation or anything else that interferes with your enjoyment of, alters or adds to the cost of the services requested or booked.
The foregoing exclusions of liability are subject to all Australian and State laws, such as the Trade Practices Act and Fair Trading legislation which prohibits the exclusion of certain liability, but remain effective to the full extent permitted by such laws. Discover Croatia Holidays will take due care to ensure the services provided by the principals are as described on this website subject to the qualifications and exceptions stated, but accepts liability for and only to the extent that loss or damage results directly from its own negligence or that of its employees, and only to the amount of our commission. Nevertheless, we are not liable for any misrepresentation of marketing materials by the end suppliers. The making of a booking constitutes acceptance by all persons taking advantage of the services described on this website that the terms and conditions contained on this website constitute the entire agreement between them and Discover Croatia Holidays and that the agreement only be varied by an officer of Discover Croatia Holidays in writing.
OTSW Pty Ltd trading as Discover Croatia Holidays and Croatia Yacht Charter holds an IATA TIDS Code: 96-8 4638 5 and previously ATAS Accreditation No: A15818 (Feel free to ask us why we voluntarily withdrew from AFTA/ATAS in 2021). Please ensure you are covered by your travel insurance, as we have no control over the end suppliers such as cruise companies, tour operators, hotels and transport companies.
New South Wales Law
The agreement constituted by the terms and conditions contained on this website are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Website Errors and Omissions
Any errors and omissions made during the development of this website is not the responsibility of Discover Croatia Holidays or any of its affiliates, suppliers or webmasters. Some errors may have occurred during the development of the website, we endeavour to correct them as soon as noted. However, Discover Croatia Holidays, its affiliates and suppliers will not be responsible for any damages caused by such errors and omissions.
Publication of email addresses on the Website does not infer consent to the receipt of unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
These terms were last updated on 23June2020, and the format only was revised 26Oct2021.
Registered Office Address: 1004, 83 Mount St, Nth Sydney NSW 2060.